- Learn About
- Success Stories
- Contact Us
Before working in MyMathLab, students must register and enroll.
Registration: Creates a student's account and establishes a unique username and password.
Enrollment: Enrolls a student in the appropriate course using the teacher's Course ID.
You have two options for registering and enrolling students into your MyMathLab course:
Self-registration & self-enrollment
NOTE: We recommend teachers guide students through these steps on the first day of class.
Students register themselves by:
- Clicking the register button for students at www.mymathlabforschool.com
- Entering their course ID
- Creating a username and password
- Redeeming an access code
Refer to student self-registration instructions.
Batch registration & batch enrollment
NOTE: A minimum of 100 students is required for the batch registration option.
Teachers, district administrators, and technology coordinators initiate a batch registration and enrollment process by:
- Filling out a student information spreadsheet
- Completing an access code declaration form
- Uploading the completed forms
Begin batch upload process.