- Learn About
- Success Stories
- Contact Us
Use the resources below to learn how to use MyMathLab for School and get off to a great start.
Learn About MyMathLab
Learn about MyMathLab for School, one of the many products in the MyLab and Mastering family.
Register and Enroll in Your Course
If your teacher has not given you a username and password for your course, then follow the instructions below to register and enroll into your course.
Get Ready for Class
- Use Browser Check to make sure your computer is set up properly
- Review best practices for entering answers on your mobile device [PDF]
- Learn how to enter answers in MyMathLab [11 min 21 sec video]
- Learn how to take a test in MyMathLab [2 min 10 sec video]
- Learn how to use the Study Plan [1 min 39 sec video]
- Learn how to use the Study Plan with Knewton Adaptive Learning [3 min 49 sec video]
- Learn how to use the ‘show work’ feature [2 min 31 sec]
Need more help? Check out our support options.
To access your MyMathLab course, you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
Before you start, you will need:
- A student access code, given to you by your teacher or included in the MyMathLab for School Student Access Kit you received.(If you do not have a student access code, talk to your teacher for more information.)
- A valid email address that you check on a regular basis.
- Your teacher’s Course ID.
To register and enroll in your teacher's MyMathLab course:
- Go to www.mymathlabforschool.com and click the Student button under Register.
- Enter your course ID in the field provided.
- Sign in with your username and password. If you do not have an account, create one by following the on-screen instructions.
- Enter your student access code in the fields provided. A sample access code looks like this:SMPLE-FRILL-TONLE-WEIRS-CHOIR-FLEES
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.